WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Funding for very early startup idea: clearup.com

clearupclearup subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I own the domain clearup.com and figured it would be a great name for a debt reduction platform. For a while I have been interested in creating a platform for people who are in debt to get matched with debt consolidation/reduction programs that best match their needs. So a user would register and log in and create a profile. Companies that offer debt consolidation/reduction services would also be able to log in and create profiles. This would be a free matching service for users, and would be free at first for the companies, until a time when there were enough users where a commission would be charged to the companies for successful matches. A lot of effort would need to go into the marketing. I am a software engineer so I can handle all the development in the cloud with secure login/registration using oauth. But it seems I would need a few companies to begin as the anchor companies, and need funding for a substantial marketing effort once the site is ready to go live. If anyone has any advice, please let me know.

Thanks