WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Sell wow non-legendary weapon at pkpkg.com

sowarsowar subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2013 in Marketing
Arlokk's Grasp and Thekal's Grasp What are they: A two-weapon set that unleashes your inner beast Where to get them: Very low drop chance from Arlokk and Thekal in the original Zul'Gurub raid Why they're awesome: First of all, weapon sets are just cool on their own, and I wish Blizzard would make more of them. Second, this set had the most intimidating bonus of all time: as an on-hit proc, you would transform into a gigantic tiger-man and gain 300 attack power. My guild had a player with this set during the original ZG era, and when you saw that tiger proc you knew some serious deeps were about to be delivered. It's rare when a weapon isn't just awesome for the guy holding it, but for the entire group when they see it go off. Because the drop rate was so low for both weapons, very few people ever managed to put a set together. Unfortunately, the weapons weren't spectacular statwise and the proc wasn't frequent. The updated ZG included tributes to these weapons, but to players' consternation the tiger proc did not return. t's hardly legendary, certainly isn't uncommon, but my favorite non-legendary weapon, for personal reasons, was Bryntroll the Bone Arbiter off Marrowgar. For almost all of 3.2, I had as my weapon Edge of Ruin, the 219 welfare epic, as it was known, from the ToC 5 man. I only had ONE chance to replace it in all that time. In 3.3, I got the 3.3 version of Edge, the Tyrannical Beheader I believe it was called, and I remarked at the time that I would likely not replace it until Cata with my luck. A week later, my guild and another teamed up to kill 25 man Marrowgar. Bryntroll dropped. I beat seven other people with a roll of merely FORTY SEVEN. I was ecstatic. But a funny thing happened along the way. The first thing I noticed was people following me, running around behind me, and accidentally inviting me to groups while saying "sorry, meant to inspect." It dawned on me that I was one of the first, if NOT the first, people on my server to get Bryntroll. Then I ran my daily heroic and a tank stopped in the middle of the timed run in CoS and said "holy shit, DK, you have the second best weapon currently available in the game." I've had a lot of weapons since then, but Bryntroll was my first SPECIAL one. Even if everyone who didn't have at least Shadow's Edge wound up getting it, and the model is being used by the Frost mobs on Horridon, it's still special to me.