WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Bookkeeping and Portable Standing Desks

LindsayNLindsayN subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi new friends! I am Lindsay. I run two businesses from Cambridge, MA (one is bookkeeping/financial reporting/small business finance and the other is selling portable standing desks).

I am looking for peeps to network with. I miss networking :(

I would do some networking every week before covid. My hope/intention was always that I would find new clients that way, but the only thing you can do to get new clients while networking is to be cool and be ready to talk about your businesses/services if someone asks. Otherwise, I use networking to pick the brains of marketing folks (not my best skill set), and find things for my clients that they are looking for.

So if we were in a conversation right now, I would ask where you are from, how long you have been in Boston, what brought you here, what neighborhood you live in, where you went to school, how you got into doing what you're doing...

Then I would ask if you know of any good marketing people that work for small businesses.

Comments