WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Digital Out-of-Home (Advertising Screens) Startup

davep1982davep1982 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2020 in Business Planning

Hi, I've been animating billboard ads for well-known brands through ad agencies for around 10 years, and I'm now working on launching an end-to-end digital signage service to businesses directly. This means creating premium bespoke animated content as well as supplying and installing screens on their premises.

Obviously I'll be targeting smaller businesses than the ones previously, and business chains would be the ideal client once I have some firm case studies.

I'm interested to know if many businesses here have considered digital signage. The general statistics in terms of footfall and conversion are certainly compelling.

If you've implemented it already, how was the experience and results?

If not, what stopped you from going ahead with it?

If it's something you'd never consider, why is that?

I'd be really interested to hear thoughts on this, and while I have a shortlist of screen suppliers (which is in fact a very short list), I'd love to hear of any competitively priced recommendations!

Also any ideas on best ways to reach out to businesses would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Dave