WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How do you manage contracts remotely during COVID?

kimberlyunderwoodkimberlyunderwood subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi! Does anyone manage contracts with contract management software systems?

I have to shift online all my work because of the COVID. I've faced with a bunch of problems dealing with contracts remotely. Thus, I would be grateful if you share a relevant experience with me regarding "how to manage contracts remotely" or any advises on services to used. Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Tina MathewTina Mathew subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2020

Today we are in a very different circumstance as Remote accounting solutions are in demand than we got ourselves when we began the last year. Back in January, we were reserving flights, Check inns, and gatherings with our clients and customers. At a big extent, many people held their business meetings and short gatherings, regions were realigned, many groups were occupied with executing their campaigns and getting ready for occasions and meetings, and afterward came COVID-19. What’s more, presently, as we stay here, the coronavirus has badly affected our lifestyle and our businesses. In this properly named tipping point segment, we needed to discuss how CRM Systems for different roles help us in achieving our target and goals. Like Managing a team or contracts or doing Accounting Services or sharing confidential information etc.