WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for Guest Bloggers for My Home Business Site

JohnGreenJohnGreen subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member

Hey there,

I am looking for guest bloggers for my home based business site. Currrently my alexa ranking is as follows: 217,318 and US is 39,533. I get decent traffic through Google, Social media, and my traffic campaigns. I am looking to add more contect to my blog section.

I'm happy to hear sme blog posts ideas and will link back to your website or social media account. I am looking for home business ideas, solutions, strategies, how to build teams, things of this nature. My website is

www.workwithjohngreen.com

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day

Comments

• AlaAla subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi John,

I'm the business owner of G'day Mailbox, we help get home based businesses exposures that only businesses with shop fronts can get. I'm happy to share your thoughts on our website, as On-page and Off-page SEOs are important.

Please take a look at my website and see if you wanna team up.

www.gdaymailbox.com

Cheers,

Peter

• Bodiul_AlamBodiul_Alam subscriber Posts: 5 Member

Hello Sir,

you can get more traffic different answer posting platform like quora, yahoo answer etc.

For this you can get this a good support from peakerr. You can check their unique support and services.