Creating E-commerce website, what else i should do?

William114William114 subscriber Posts: 3 Member

I am gonna create E-commerce website for my Jewelry company.

We have quite a good diamond Jewelry and I have created High quality Jewelry Renderings and jewelry animations. I know it cause i am in jewelry industry quite from some time. But what should i need to take do when it comes to technical stuff.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• SashaGrandSashaGrand subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Not sure if you already have knowledge on how to create an online profitable business but I joined this course called The Entre Blueprint. I to was lost and now I know exactly how to make the cash flow in. register for it now.

• Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 141 Silver Level Member

Hi William114,

Not sure what do you mean by technical stuff. Do you mean how to build a complete e-commerce website?

You can do it with most of the CMS like drupal and WordPress with the right e-commerce plugins. I assume you have a large capital because you are in the jewelry industry. Don't crack your head with something that you do not know. Please just hire someone to get the e-commerce site done for you. You can do what you good at, which is sales or marketing.

It won't be too expensive to setup up an e-commerce site. So, i would advice you not to spend too much time to learn building e-commerce site or coding. Focus more on your business. Hope that helps.

Tuah Bao
    Reliable Web Hosting from $1/mth
    https://www.owebhost.com/