WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

(Untitled)

ChrisMarcusChrisMarcus subscriber Posts: 1
Before I started my e-commerce business, my biggest worry was processing payments securely. I'd seen too many Dateline episodes about cyber crimes, and I knew I had to use a system that my customers could trust. After all, if my customers can't trust me, I have no business.
I do everything I can to build that trust, including using PayMeSecure to process their credit card payments safely and securely. Once my customers know about it, they feel more comfortable doing their shopping with me online.
I was surprised how easy it was to get my site up and rolling, and I never have to worry about maintaining security because it is all done for me. This means I spend less time worrying about processing payments and more time focusing on building my business and reaching out to new customers.
To my fellow e-commerce business people, how do you make sure your customers' payments are processed securely? Do you have any advice or recommendations for me in improving my payment processing strategy?