WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What makes a packaging of a product effective?

kreinafine2kreinafine2 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Would you mind sharing the main aspects that I should look into for me to be able to make the packaging of my products effective?

Other than the campaigns published on social medias, I think it’s also crucial to take into consideration the packaging since aesthetics plays a huge role too in marketing your product.

Your answers will be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    John D. GeorgeJohn D. George subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Packaging is one of the best marketing tactics and plays an important role for any product. It helps a brand to display its products or services before customers.

• Options
    KaylaOKaylaO subscriber Posts: 5 Member

Undoubtedly, packaging is a huge part of promotion as it is a brand's representation in a physical form. It must be consistent with the values and ideas that you communicate with your brand. For instance, if you have a soup brand that promotes sustainability and eco-living - using bright and aggressive colors wouldn't be the best fit. So this is where one should think hard. I think Behance is a great source of inspiration for that.