WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How do I contact ASOI?

nb2nb2 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I was sent a discussion thread regarding Harvey Reese and licensing. I have read his material. The conversation was, "evaluations ARE free -- members get the full benefits of membership for their $49.00. If it WAS only the evaluation, frankly it`s still a hell of a deal to get to talk face-to-face with 8 - 14 evaluators..."

I have invented, by putting together technologies, a solution to mitigating the Carona and other viruses. I had a patent attorney submit an expedited provisional patent last week. The efficacy has been proven by a leading medical research hospital upon which the current administration relies upon for modeling to mitigate covid-19. I need to license this asap. I have prospective companies to reach out to that could produce the end product. How can I best move forward with this asap?