Advise for my startup
Hello. My name is Reesh. I am looking forward for a startup business for restaurant equipment maintenance. I find the business has nice potential, future and less competitor in the market and is also never ending because food and restaurant are a daily need. I hold a bachelors in business management and i can focus more on the business's commercial value and not the technical part. But based on several researches i have done i do have an idea how the business operate and also aware of the staff qualification. I seek support and advises for the following:
- What are the basic sets of tools a technician will require handy for any kind of restaurant equipment (general ones)?
- What are the frequent breakdown complaints for these equipment?
- What are the frequent corrective maintenance conducted?
- Which equipment is frequently required maintenance?
- Is this business as promising as i feel it is?
- What kind of engineering degree shall the Project manager hold? Is it mechanical or electrical or Industrial?
- Does Industrial engineers have technical knowledge in electrical and mechanical?
- Is an industrial engineer perfectly fit for the job in both technical and commercial aspects?
Expecting all of your supports and experiences.
Have a nice day ! #staysafe