WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for a co-founder for a 3D Construction Printing startup

MikeS121MikeS121 subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member

I am looking for a co-founder for a 3D Construction Printing startup (Printing houses). We are in the pre-seed stage; currently in process of raising money to build a prototype 3DCP and a small factory.

We build using Geopolymer Concrete instead of steel or iron; our method is up to 20 times faster, up to 40% less expensive, up to 95% more environmentally friendly, also creating as little as zero waste on-site, better insulated, safer against fire and water, more stable, anti-allergic, longer-lasting and more.

I am looking for a co-founder with knowledge of 3D printing software and slicer software and/or 3DCP. I need a CAD to help design parts for the printers and machines, a 3D slicer software expert to design and program the 3D printer software and others to help implement the processes of building and printing houses as well as developing the tools to do.

I offer profit sharing and a stake in the company.

Feel free to e-mail me at ed.rowland@3dcpsolutions.com for more information