WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Ergonomics/Video Production Business?

DonnyDarkoDonnyDarko subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2013 in Selecting a Business
I really want to start my own business however the problem is I have never really been passionate about anything! I have worked in the media industry making tv programmes and more recently content for mobile phones. To cut a long story short I`m fed up doing contracting/freelancing in this field not knowing where my next job is coming from. I would like to do something in mobile content but unsure about where to source new content from. I`ve thought about starting my own production company and doing education videos but (I know it sounds silly) I don`t know where to start! I`m thinking of doing a Masters/Post Graduate course in Ergonomics (I got good grades in this at university) and starting a business in this field but uncertain if it`s feasible to do so. Help! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!  

Comments