WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Help needed for freeze pop business

djidjidjidji subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hello everyone, I am a new member here and hope this is the start of a long online friendship with your community.

Sooo... lets get down to business 😁

I live in a very hot country in Africa (well most of them are hot lol) and lately the ice cream market has been really expanding with new companies emerging on a yearly basis and most of the sales take place in the capital so the market is pretty limited but no where near saturation.

However no one is selling these small little beauties:

So the idea that struck young cash greedy but above all cash needing me was to be the one to introducie these to the market.

But i know nothing about how to make these, did some research online the only machines i could find that seemed to have anything to do with this where vertical pacakging machines. where thered be a tank that you fill on the back and it automatically packages and seals the freeze pops.

on ingredients what i got is:

"high fructose corn syrup, juice from concentrate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, and potassium sorbate — two preservatives used to prevent bacterial growth. The nutritional value is scant; each pop contains a couple of grams of sugars and carbohydrates. Artificial flavors and colorings are used to give the pops their distinct fruitiness and bright hue."

But as i said earlier i know not much about this and any input would be greatly appreciated.

Comments