WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for a business partner in tourism industry

MikeS121MikeS121 subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member

My business is already established as an inbound tour company and also has earned a fine reputation through many excellent reviews, as a business owner I have been working in the tourism industry for the last 5 years and enjoy sharing my knowledge and experiences. Most of that time has been spent guiding travelers, organizing tours.

Currently, I'm operating tailor-made tours for ages from 40-70, most customers coming from the USA, now I need to expand my business to USA market directly with some American partner(long-term) for operating small group tours my target market is young/Gap year travelers age limit is 18-35. I want to operate this around, Bali, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Fiji or Seychelles. full of Culture, adventure, and fun mind-blowing tours.

I would like to give full authorize for my partner to operate my business in there, manage my business, hire brand ambassadors for promoting my business over universities, maybe open a small office in there, etc, I don't care partner is Men or Women but much better from California, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas or Florida because most universities are located there and very easy for market.

My contact email is Lahiru.Randika@icloud.com 

Comments