WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hey, I'm Vanessa!

Vanessa from SpringVanessa from Spring subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I'm glad to be here and dig deeper into starting a startup and at the same time working for one :-) - my side project now is about the mind body connection, learning to understand the messages your body is trying to send you, understanding your symptoms and gaining that power back instead of giving it to doctors or blaming others for what may have caused your diseases/symptoms. I'm so excited to move on with that!

As a day job I'm working at Spring Activator and we provide incubator and accelerator programs within different communities worldwide as well as in our home town Vancouver, BC. Because we believe we can the world through entrepreneurship by using business as a force for good, everything we do focusses on purpose-driven businesses, communities and investors.

One of our programs is the Impact Startup Visa Program (ISV), a 4-month accelerator that supports impact-driven entrepreneurs and business owners in establishing themselves (along with 1 business partner, spouse, and their children) and their business in Canada. To date, we’ve helped more than 20 businesses do so, and we have a goal of more than doubling that number by the end of next year.

We’re currently recruiting for cohorts starting in May and October 2020. If you think this program could be beneficial to anyone you know, we’d appreciate your support in spreading the word. And if it’s for you, even better! Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to connect further.

Tagged:

Comments