WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to find a manufacturing partner

Sorry if this is not the right place for this slightly unusual enquiry

We are a brand owner for a niche oral care product and are looking for a manufacturing facility / partner to support our ongoing growth.

Our products are offered in a number of formats, including effervescent tablets, plastic tubes and blister packs.

We are looking for a partner or person who can manufacture these for us and ensure quality standards are maintained and service levels / outputs are what we need.

We currently own all of the equipment (filling machines, mixing equipment etc) that is required, so we would be prepared to lease this at a peppercorn rate to the right partner. The equipment is presently located at our facility in Malton, Yorkshire so would be for the new partner to install in their facility or else they could look to take on the existing lease. In addition, all packaging and raw materials, formulations etc required would be supplied by ourselves on a free issue basis.

In terms of volumes, we would anticipate that the site would need to produce c. 25,000 units per week, which equates to approximately 25-30 hours of running. We would offer a fixed filling price per unit, so income is more or lessguaranteed.

This opportunity could suit either a bolt on to an existing operation or even effectively a start up for the right operator or person. We are open to ideas. I am guessing these forums have lots of people looking to get started in business, so I thought maybe this might appeal to someone?

Let me know and thanks for reading