WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for co-founder/business partner/investor for app for creating call sheets(photo productions)

MikeS121MikeS121 subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member

I am a founder of an online service and an iPhone app that provides templates for interactive call sheets and itineraries. In a few words, this is the new way to create, update and receive call sheets with call times, locations, names and contacts to the people you're about to work with, flights and hotel details and more! There is no more need for resending emails with static PDFs or Word documents and a number of follow up e-mails with updates. Everything can be organized in one place now, including the receipts from the job!

We have released the first version of the application and we are now looking to expand and take our project to the next level.

I am looking for a co-founder/business partner/investor, who is also involved in the photo production and fashion business or who understand how it works very well.

I am very passionate about this and I have a lot to bring to the table in addition to profit sharing and/or equity as a compensation to the right partner.

Please e-mail me at opportunity@mycallsheet.com for more information