WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Tool For Productivity Boost / Collab invite

I’ve created a tool for web devs that can be a changer in work with web apps. It’s a simple Chrome extension with a landing page that can work on top of your SaaS (CMS or any managing system based on forms).

The tool can increase your and your team’s productivity. My personal observations show I’m saving up to 10 minutes every hour, depending on the app I’m working on (how many automated tests it has). So I save at least a day each month.

Feel invited to a collab: I need to test Filly on as many web apps as possible and I am looking for startup products I could use to do such tests. Your web app can appear in my tutorials, screenshots and case studies! If you’re into it - drop me a line or two.

Comments

• Options
    RichardParkerRichardParker subscriber Posts: 59 Bronze Level Member

Hi Mac,

Can you show the result also how It's work?

• Options
    ShobanaShobana subscriber Posts: 2 Member

I'd love to suggest one more tool of productivity. We are Zoom’s technology partners. With remote working and growing online meetings, our Meeting Assistant-Marsview Notes is gaining popularity amongst Zoom/Webex/MSTeams users.

It automatically captures everything that’s discussed in your meetings, takes notes on your behalf, organizes all your conversations and shares meeting summary across teams.

It would be great if you can just take a few minutes to try this free application and share your thoughts. Here is the link https://bit.ly/MarsviewNotes