WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Local business marketing resources?

tommy1957tommy1957 subscriber Posts: 3 Member

So....my kids tell me I NEED to be on "the facebooks" as I call it. So I'm going to give it a go before hiring someone for marketing.

Thought I'd share some resources that have helped me a bit, and hopefully people can add to the list!

1. New World Franchise - newworldfranchise.com/ - this guy gives some website templates away for free, BUT, you have to sit through a 8 minute video. I did actually end up buying his stuff though, it was pretty cheap. 

2. Local Business Workshop - mattenglishconsulting.com/digi-foundation - Same guy as above, I bypassed the opt-in page so you don't have to give your email. Theres 3 videos with lots of info for free, mostly about facebook ads. Does actual screenshare walkthoughs. 4th video is him trying to sell his course. I didn't buy it, but I am curious. Has anyone here bought it? Thoughts?

Would love to get more resources or any videos that have helped people. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about marketing as i can.