WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How To Earn Money from Amazon?

JesicaJesica subscriber Posts: 101 Silver Level Member
edited September 2019 in Marketing

How to Earn Money from Amazon nowadays, please share your view ?

Comments

• Options
    AishleyAishley subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member

There are two ways:

1. Sell your products on Amazon.
    2. Be an Amazon Affiliate and promote products to earn commision whenever someone buy from your link.
  • Options
    TravelSchoolTravelSchool subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    edited January 2020

Hi Jesica.

I will share multi-figure idea with you.

The best way to earn income online is through sharing your value with people.

What is your passion and skills? Hobby? You can build a business around yourself.

Let me explain.

Let's say you love cooking. "The magic beans" is your secret recipe.

You share with people your yammi food dish, record a video, or share a blog post.

When you explain the ingredients you can share your Amazon affiliate links.

Also you can ask people if they want to learn more yammi food dishes from you,

they can subscribe to your 30 days automated email sequence, that will share with them different dishes with links to amazon.

Also after every yammi food recipe you can offer people to improve their cooking skills with your step-by-step video course.

Where in this course you can link and recommend different products, books and so on...

And this is how you build a community - providing value :) Do you think people will resist to buy your course about amazing dishes to cook at home :) :)

I attached a pdf guide that will help you get some ideas of how to use your knowledge.

Hope you got some value and ideas. Let me know if you need help and more directions.

~ Emilian