Profitable Podcasting: Build Your Nation of True Fans

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageProfitable Podcasting: Build Your Nation of True Fans

The following excerpt is provided by "Profitable Podcasting: Grow Your Business, Expand Your Platform, and Build a Nation of True Fans" by Stephen Woessner.

Read the full story here

Comments

• M. Curtis McCoyM. Curtis McCoy subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I'm about to finish your Audiobook (again), "Profitable Podcasting: Grow Your Business, Expand Your Platform, and Build a Nation of True Fans" on Audible.

I wish I'd have listened to this before launching the Success, Motivation & Inspiration podcast. I watched all kinds of YouTube videos with advice on podcasting and decided on blubrry before listening to your audiobook.

I've published a few short eBooks on KDP & launched a Facebook group before launching the RSS feed to Apple, etc. (We currently have approx. 22,000 active members in the Success, Motivation & Inspiration facebook group.

There are a lot of images and tables mentioned in your audiobook. Are these available to be viewed or downloaded online?

Thanks for creating such an incredible resource on podcasting! I'll be writing a raving review on Audible once I listen to the last few minutes!

Thanks again!

- M. Curtis McCoy

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing it with us!