WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

windersites.com - Hi all!

WindersitesWindersites subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2009 in New Member Welcome
I started my business just about a year ago, so I`m still fresh at this.  I guess the hardest part is informing people that you exist.  So, I made a deal with a local radio station to trade web work for 300 one-minute spots.  It`s a fair trade because I`ll be up late working on their sites and they`ll make more money with their new, professional look.
I`m also looking for new businesses who need a website and are willing to part with some of their profit in return for my work.  E-commerce or subscription services would be ideal for this since I`d be able to track how much was sold.  I believe that if I could get in with a dozen or so businesses and help them make money, I could receive a nice monthly paycheck myself to cushion the growing pains.
I have solutions for small businesses for as low as $200 and so far the largest site I`ve done was $2200.
I look forward to learning from all of you and providing what knowledge and advice I have.