WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Employment of Individuals with Mental Illness https://forms.gle/ja2YJYUEZjf9cAV19

IlishaIlisha subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hello! My name is Ilisha Dant. I’m currently pursuing my MSc in Clinical Psychology in Christ (Deemed to be University). For my Masters dissertation, I am conducting a study on the relationship between comedy television shows and attitudes towards employing individuals with mental illness. It focuses on individuals working in small and medium scale enterprises, startups and NGOs, of the age group of 30-55 years . The study consists of a few questionnaires and might take a total duration of 20-25 minutes to complete.

I would be very grateful for your participation and urge you to answer honestly as it will contribute to my study and course requirements, as well as add valuable information to the research database. Your participation is voluntary and your responses will be kept confidential. Please feel free to share this with anyone who might fit the criteria of the study. To take part in the study, please copy paste the link in the title to a new tab.