What makes your favourite sport better than other sports in your opinion?

jjackevansjjackevans Posts: 53subscriber Bronze Level Member
What makes your favourite sport better than other sports in your opinion?

Comments

• roxannemorrisroxannemorris Posts: 54subscriber Bronze Level Member
    For me, to choose the best sport,that’s easy. Australian football has it all. It is fast, free-freeflowing, spectacular, uses all the body, has the minimum of restrictions, has a minimum of rules, cheap to kit, is easy to learn and play,

The idea of then game is to move the oval ball quickly downfield by knocking, tapping, running, hand-passing, kicking and catching, As well as being a free flowing game , it has physical blocks and tackles. The most spectacular part of the gain is the jumping high to catch a kicked ball. It is the most popular sport per head of population in he world.
  • PulsarrPulsarr USAPosts: 79subscriber Silver Level Member
    Basketball. Dunks, crossovers, overall athleticis etc. So many factors in this sport to talk about. What is your favorite team/player? I I support LA Lakers:) I often don't have time to watch all matches but I always can check detailed statistics on https://777score.co.uk/ quite useful website for sport fans!
  • Ross-lewRoss-lew Posts: 11subscriber Bronze Level Member

Hey everyone.

From my point of view, nothing could be better than swimming. It's more than relaxing and good for your body.