WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need Web Developer for our nonprofit

Ariana PinedaAriana Pineda subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi everyone, my name is Ariana Pineda, and my team and I are planning on launching connecTEEN, an organization that connects students seeking to start their own startups to other students with various fields of expertise to find potential business partners as well as an expansive network of peers and mentors, by the end of July. connecTEEN is an online platform for students to develop their passion for entrepreneurship and serves as an incubator for their various startups. Our goal is to streamline the oftentimes difficult process of starting a business for passionate high school students throughout the country. If this sounds like something you are excited and passionate about, we’d love to have you join our team!

Currently, we are looking for someone who is experienced with web development and creating a social media website. Let me know if you would like to be our web developer, and I'll contact you for details.

Comments