WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Reach-out to facility managers

CentaurixCentaurix subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Hello Everyone,

Just joined this forum and glad to have a platform to give me some honest opinions and assistance, thank you all for viewing.

My question is, how can one successfully send an initial reach-out to facility managers of public indoor facilities (commercial realty such as malls/corporate buildings, restaurants, airports, municipalities, tech companies)?

I signed up for a contact platform which has been helpful, but it requires me to really know what company im searching. I can't simply put in a role by itself (such as Sustainability Manager), I need to refine the search with a Company Name or Keyword, maybe few others. Any tips on how I can at least get good lists of these?

I was thinking forbes 1k list, top 100/1000 tech companies searches, etc then doing the research for each company respectively, listing 5-10 contacts at each.

Thank you very much!

Comments