WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

what way to go

ovegaovega subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hello guys just a quick question we all know that the peer to peer finance market has went crazy with the likes of lending club and prosper in the us and zopa and the likes in the uk the sector has more than doubled in the last 6 months and is ready to explode all over the globe .im trying to get into the market in some way with my website p2pmoneyshop.com was wondering guys if anyone has any ideas as to how to go forward .what does the name p2p moneyshop say to you thanks .john

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited May 2019
    @ovega, obviously people in finance know that p2p means peer-to-peer, and your company is called Peer-to-Peer Moneyshop, but do you think that is common terminology for your target audience to understand? I am not saying it's not, I am just curious if you did any market research or held focus groups or anything of the like when coming up with the name. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC