WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How can I offer Global Shipping through my E-commerce platform

denise hiltondenise hilton subscriber Posts: 19 Bronze Level Member
I want to reach the global market. Right now, I am only selling product in my own country but I want to go Global. How can i start offering free or cheap shipping worldwide? Like Aliexpress and Alibaba do.

Comments

• Steve1235Steve1235 subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    To sell your products globally you have to have an e-commerce based website or web-store- like woo-commerce, shopify or e-bay platform. Then upload your products list with nice product images with variants. You can use free shipping announcement bar or discount bar on your website to get known the world customers about the qualities and facilities your offer. There are lot of shipping companies available to deliver the products any time any country. You have to contact with them and make an agreement about your business. Before all there you much have to set up well and easy payment method so that your customers from various countries can pay with a common payment way. Thanks.