WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Partner / Investor to start international real estate / travel SaaS project

balashoffbalashoff subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
Our tech team has finish interaction multi lingual platform work. Currently platform allow to interaction between publishers and advertisers. Is next step we need to include functional to interaction between property owners (include accomondation) and agencies (include touristic) and another roles. This project has been develop based on my 7 years more experience in the travel industry (online booking system). When we finish our service will allow to property owners publish their offers on the agent or publisher websites in real time include agent comission. Any property types like apatrments, villas, hotels, houses etc with any tarification will allow to sale or booking.

We has do big job but looking for partnet / investor to finish and expanding. If you have interst let me know and I will send you project documents to review.