WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Outsourcing 2019

Irina DereliogluIrina Derelioglu subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
Last year we've researched the question of outsourcing. The statistics show that each year it gains larger and larger popularity. Interesting to know your thoughts about outsourcing as a global trend and what to expect for outsourcing in 2019. More concrete numbers of Statistics 2017-2018 you may read in our blog article (logicify.com/en/blog/outsourcing-as-a-global-trend-excerpts-from-it-outsourcing-statistics-2017-2018)

Comments

• Options
    Stren656Stren656 subscriber Posts: 17 Bronze Level Member
    I had a bad experience with it and decided not to go down that road again. We've had people work for us from other countries but they're internal simply working remote which I prefer.
    Less work and more sales, check out:
    http://realtimecrm.co.uk
  • Options
    tamiejonestamiejones subscriber Posts: 6 Member

I think outsourcing is on the rise. There are many small businesses that are growing needing new services as employees are added and sales increase, bringing on payroll, bookkeeping, marketing, and other new tasks that many business owners aren't versed in. I think that the need for these services without the expense of hiring and training employees to do these tasks helps the business.

• Options
    Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

I found your article very informative and you had great use of facts throughout the article.  

Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us, it is a really helpful article!

• Options
    himapujarahimapujara subscriber Posts: 5 Member

I agree with your findings that it is much easier to invest in public cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and software as a service (SaaS) than to maintain the same in-house infrastructure. And that is why many companies are resorting to the help of either on- or off-shore outsourcers grow. Outsourcing countries like India and China, not only have high talent developer pool but is also less expensive. Companies like Your Team In India are making it easier for organizations to accomplish their goals.

• Options
    SmithJohnesSmithJohnes subscriber Posts: 48 Bronze Level Member

Thanks for sharing this valuable article!I think outsourcing is on the rise. Many organizations and startups get interested in offshore software development because generally, the cost of development is higher in developed countries. Thus, they try to find a good offshore company that can offer them the required software at affordable rates but without compromising on quality.