WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

IoT project

Hello everyone.
Logicify has found an IoT solution for office weather monitoring. This is our internal project and we've called it Logicify Office Dashboard (logicify.com/en/blog/logicify-office-dashboard/). I would be happy to hear your opinion about it and maybe share interesting ideas about different IoT solutions.
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Minuteman. bossMinuteman. boss subscriber Posts: 3 Member

I would have to suggest that your project would be suited to a building information management discussion. This category of architecture looks to give vivid illustrations of the interiors and exteriors of building. You can use it to create heatmaps and judge areas which can be used to increase geothermal sustainability and increase temperature control.

I did my own project on this recently and came up with some great results. Will post some examples later.