WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to reach out to more people?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mohit ChauhanMohit Chauhan subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member
    edited October 2019

From a business point of view, the best way to reach out to new audience is through various digital platforms and contests like starting a viral contest online, starting a LikedIn group, generate awareness of what you have to offer, show how credible your product/service is, use Social Media platforms like Instagram, YouTube to add a creative angle to your business, and boost reach as well as visibility. Always remember, cross-promotion increases the reach to the target demographic and even drives sales! Do your homework and read up various articles from different sources and figure out what can work the best for your business. Also, don't forget to do competitor analysis! That gives you valuable insights on what's trending and working best in your market. I hope this helps! Good luck!

• Options
    Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Here are six easy ways that successful businesses are reaching new customers online:

1. Encourage people to join your email list 

2. Start a blog 

3. Host a photo contest

4. Encourage reviews

5. Ask for referrals 

6. Write a survey or poll

• Options
    Priya MalhotraPriya Malhotra subscriber Posts: 17 Bronze Level Member

I agree with all of the comment above. You have to do social media marketing of your site. But that is also not enough if you don't have a good and fresh content on your page. Fresh and interesting content with interactive images is very necessary. So that, people will stay on your page. People will stay on your page or not also depends on the loading time of your page. Loading time should be very less because if it takes a lot of time than the people will jump on to the other page. That is also called as the bounce rate. Study in detail about bounce rate.

• Options
    Aditi RaoAditi Rao subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member

Customers are now becoming more and more demanding. They will prefer you only if you are providing them the best services and best customer experience. Below are some ways that you can use to attract new customers.

• Blogging is the best way by which you can not only engage your visitors but also get quality traffic on your website.
    • Offer them something that is unique like : Educational information, like e-books, guides, infographics, blog articles, webinars, tips, coupons/exclusive discounts for first-time customers
    • Try to build your email list so that you can send them emails about your company and products. Email marketing strategies can provide you the best results.
    • Branding your business is most important part that placed a positive image of your brand in front of your customers.
    • Set up a referral program like Refer-a-friend offers/discounts/coupons, Exclusive content, etc. It help you to promote your brand.
  • Options
    DatainoxDatainox subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member

By the social media and as well as digital marketing we can reach more out to more people.

• Options
    SunshinesSunshines subscriber Posts: 17 Bronze Level Member

Looks like your website has quite good visitors.

Can you pls tell me how you are getting them? I mean the source. Organic Search or Paid?

Btw message me your website, I will do an Analysis & share the possible solutions.

• Options
    Lewis-HLewis-H subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member

Encourage people to join your email list. ...

Start a blog. ...

Host a photo contest. ...

Encourage reviews. ...

Ask for referrals. ...

Write a survey or poll.

• Options
    likeshigh12likeshigh12 subscriber Posts: 86 Silver Level Member

I think social media is a perfect way to reaching more people. Here you can connect more and more people at one platform. You can understand their behavior and tendency, that what they want?

• Options
    John G. AnaiJohn G. Anai subscriber Posts: 83 Silver Level Member
    1. Encourage people to join your email list. ...
    2. Start a blog. ...
    3. Host a photo contest. ...
    4. Encourage reviews. ...
    5. Ask for referrals. ...
    6. Write a survey or poll