WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How can you determine which form of financing is best for a social venture startup?

Em.reedEm.reed subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
I am wanting to start a small business that would employ and support refugees. The goal is not to make an huge amount of money, but to make enough money to be successful and support the refugees in the community. Which form of financing is typically best for social ventures? Bootstrapping? Debt financing? Venture capitalists? Angel investors? Grants of some sort? A combination?

Answers

• Options
    Irina DereliogluIrina Derelioglu subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    I think you must search for Angel investors. Also, you may read about starting your business on this website. Here is a lot of information about what you should do while starting your business. It seems like step by step strategy. Also, you may present your idea in any incubator conferences, there are a lot of entrepreneurs and investors. If they like your idea they'll invest in it. But still you need some kind of business plan.
    This is my vision of this question. I wish you good luck)