WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Remote Sales Job Search - Need Advice

Hi!

Looking for advice from people who are working in SaaS Sales.

In general, I worked in Business Development for few companies based in Easetern Europe ( I am Ukrainian) and I decided to look for a SaaS Account Executive / SDR role at a startup based in LA, SF, LA. Also considering Singapore/ Jakarta as I am still fluent in Indonesian language.

Currently I am prospecting CEOs and Heads of Sales on Linkedin for a remote sales job opportunity. Open to come to the US as well as I have a visa by 2027 but I doubt that somebody will start a working visa application process. Therefore I am calling dibs on a remote sales job first as an SDR and then when I prove to be effective, hope for a relocation and promotion to be closer to a team. So I have 2 questions: 

- What are the great SaaS startups with relatively easy to learn product and high-promotion rate? 
- What industry/ trend in SaaS would you suggest to focus on with a relatively high chance for a startup to go public?
- Any info about companies who hire remote SDR teams

bit.ly/2TUEi16  -  my resume ( suggestions, feedback, recommendations are accepted)