WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY

OldGuyKenOldGuyKen subscriber Posts: 3 Member

I am a 76 year-old former international business consultant, I admit that I lack the expertise in social media marketing and web coding, etc., and, as such, I am searching for a candidate to become an knowledgeable equity business partner [Absolutely No investment required].

I have spent the last 5 years developing "The World's Most Elegant Frameable Metal Greeting Cards" creating 13 different categories, with over 350 unique designs. I am searching for an aggressive individual to assist me in capitalizing on the 7.5 billion-dollar U.S. annual greeting card target market with my GREETINGS ON GOLD, METAL GREETING CARDS. These lines of custom designed frameable metal greeting cards are totally unique to the greeting card industry, Eco friendly, and are handmade one-at-a-time at our 22,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Virginia. The successful partner candidate must have superior experienced knowledge of social media marketing, internet, website coding and direct selling marketing skills. 
Thanks, Ken