Rede-Sign service

Hi Startup Nation!

Many of my friends ask me about help with their design. They want to get advice on how best to design a logo, page, or whatever. I am a professional designer with more than 20 years of experience and I am really good in design and of course I advise my friends. But I thought that maybe there are a lot of people who may come in handy with my advice or design improvement.

So I decided to start an online service that helps to make any design better, modern and in trend. Such a design that is suitable for 2019. I made a simple landing page to start. You're welcome.

rede-sign.com

How do you think will this service be a useful for business and people? What do you think about page. Its a just a page constructor so if its works I will make a professional site.

My rede-sign works really simple. You send me your old/bad/sketch design and I make it awesome. Or you give me a homepage url and I make a redesign for this page.

Thanks for any advice!

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness Birmingham, Mich. Posts: 1,016administrator Site Admin
    Hello, @Miller 

I think logo design is a good business idea because there is always a need for it, and it will keep it you busy. The problem is there is a ton of competition in that field, so you need to do something that sets you apart. 

As for your website, it's pretty straightforward. I like the re-design before and after examples your provide. I would add more content to the "about" section, though. I know you just made a landing page to start, but I would also add a menu and more pages, such as "Portfolio" to show off your work, "Pricing," "Contact Us," etc. Maybe even consider writing a blog about logo design concepts, industry news, how tos, etc. 

Hope this helps!
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • millermiller Posts: 2subscriber Member
    edited February 7
    Ryan, thanks for the feedback. I thought about the blog and I have something to say about a design and I think this is a great idea.

Soon I will update my portfolio and website. Now this is just the initial landing page as you correctly noticed.

I believe that in design, experience and a sense of style are important and price is not the main value.