WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Very small business help

captain Andrewcaptain Andrew subscriber Posts: 1 Member
We are in the unique position of needing only 15 to 20 sales a year! We operate a sailing charter vacation business in the Caribbean and do not wish more charters than the number above. Being a seasonal business, though we can book (accept customers for future sailings) all year, we do not operate in the summer months.
Can anybody suggest any marketing strategies for such a small number of sales that would make sense economically?

Answers

• Options
    Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member
    Hi,

I think the best way is to retain your existing customers to maintain 15-20 sales a year. Some examples:
    1) Send emails to your existing customers to tell them that you are open for registration/booking (for a specific time period).
    2) Referral Program. Rewards your existing customers whenever they refer a new customer to you.
    3) Google Ad, or FB ad. You can set any period to advertise your ad.

Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• Options
    SDRanchLDYSDRanchLDY subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    Hi!
    I definitely agree with the previous post, but I would also focus your efforts on social media marketing and word of mouth. Also work on getting your clients to post reviews if they are happy. For people traveling and looking for fun things to do, review sites are key. If you can send a follow up email thanking your clients for sailing with you and providing links to your social media and review profiles if they had a nice time, I think that's the best way to boost your marketing efforts without much time or money.

Good luck!