hi

MitaliMitali Posts: 5subscriber Member
Hi, when can I start posting links? 

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness Birmingham, Mich. Posts: 957administrator Site Admin
    edited December 2018
    Hi, @Mitali, you can start posting links once you have reached 10 posts -- however, please review the community guidelines (linked below) and make sure what you are posting is not spam or duplicate copy -- I've already had to remove one of your posts for duplicate copy.  Please also note that after you have reached 10 posts, you may need to log out and log back in to trigger the role change for your account. 

http://community.startupnation.com/discussion/12951/community-guidelines

Thank you, 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • MitaliMitali Posts: 5subscriber Member
    Hi, @Mitali, you can start posting links once you have reached 10 posts -- however, please review the community guidelines (linked below) and make sure what you are posting is not spam or duplicate copy -- I've already had to remove one of your posts for duplicate copy.  Please also note that after you have reached 10 posts, you may need to log out and log back in to trigger the role change for your account. 

Thank you, 
    The original copy is mine anyway. What if I give courtesy to my company's website where the content is first posted?
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness Birmingham, Mich. Posts: 957administrator Site Admin
    @Mitali we don't want duplicate copy from any other source -- your website or otherwise. Not only does this hurt our SEO score, but it also takes away from our credibility as an original content producer. So, we ask that you refrain from doing this, follow the guidelines and contribute positively to the community. If not, we reserve the right to ban your account at any time. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC