WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How much it cost to create mobile app for small business?

Comments

• Giacomo BalliGiacomo Balli subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Anywhere between FREE and $500k.

• Tan ChaTan Cha subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Hi roxannemorris 

The cost of developing an app for small business depends and fluctuates on a lot of things. For example, if you want to go for Android or iOS or both, if the app has advanced features like payment, gps tracking etc.the cost will go higher. I recently read a blog on how much does it cost to make an app which talk about it in details

• iGlobsyniGlobsyn subscriber Posts: 2 Member

It is depend on type of small business or industry. Cost will be varies based on features and factors for that mobile app.

• HeavenGHeavenG subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member

I think the price ranges between $1,000 and $100,000, and even more, you can spend on it, till 500,000.

• groxitgroxit subscriber Posts: 3 Member

now many people are creating mobile applications to manage their business

• balashoffbalashoff subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member

Do you need just pwa and no needed app!

• PulsarrPulsarr subscriber Posts: 89 Silver Level Member

Hi! Nowadays developing a mobile app can be incredibly expensive especially if it will be some professional applications for business with difficult functionality. Main factors which affect price are: design, type of app, platform, location of the developers, complexity of the app, features. If you will need professional consultations I can recommend to contact Mangosoft company, they have big experience in different mobile development https://mangosoft.tech/healthcare/

• detelinadetelina subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
    edited May 2020
    The cost of a mobile application is of course the key factor, but first of all you need to answer the question what do you expect from the mobile application?  The mobile business app will not be free.
  • SmithJohnesSmithJohnes subscriber Posts: 48 Bronze Level Member

If you have already searched for information about app development, the key question you probably want an answer to is “how much does it cost to make a small app in 2020?”

To mention upfront, the cost to create an app is very hard to estimate and the sum can vary from $15,000 to $240,000+ for one platform. Note, that a minimum budget to build an app is around $10,000 for a very basic project. In most cases, this price will increase on average up to $50,000 for the first, simple app version. Such a big discrepancy in app development price is due to the factors like app type, number and complexity of features, design uniqueness, location and rates of IT vendor you choose, expenses on marketing, QA, and so on.

Here are a few of the main factors that affect the cost:

1. who builds your app
    2. how your app gets built
    3. what you need your app to do

Conclusion

So, how much does it cost to build an app? It depends on many factors. Development charges, application size, complexity and newness of technologies are included. I hope my little research will help you find answers of your own.

• Jane CollenJane Collen subscriber Posts: 1 Member

It doesn't matter if your are a small business or corporate company the cost of app development depends on the specification, requirement of your project and the app platform ( Android or IOS). The more complex your app is, the higher it's cost is. The more feature you will integrate the more complex your app will be and the more it will cost.

• SmithJohnesSmithJohnes subscriber Posts: 48 Bronze Level Member

If you have already searched for information about app development, the key question you probably want an answer to is “how much does it cost to make an app in 2020?

To mention upfront, the cost to create an app is very hard to estimate and the sum can vary from $15,000 to $240,000+ for one platform. Note, that a minimum budget to build an app is around $10,000 for a very basic project. In most cases, this price will increase on average up to $50,000 for the first, simple app version. Such a big discrepancy in app development price is due to the factors like app type, number and complexity of features, design uniqueness, location and rates of IT vendor you choose, expenses on marketing, QA, and so on.

Here are a few of the main factors that affect the cost:

1. who builds your app
    2. how your app gets built
    3. what you need your app to do

Conclusion

So, how much does it cost to build an app? It depends on many factors. Development charges, application size, complexity and newness of technologies are included. I hope my little research will help you find answers of your own.

• likeshigh12likeshigh12 subscriber Posts: 86 Silver Level Member

If you want a heavy app then you can pay $2000 otherwise you can get it for $1000. It depends on the app features that you need.

• GregoryAnGregoryAn subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Actually it's impossible to say exact number. It's very complex issue and every project has its own cost. However you can estimate the price of an app you want to develop approximately. Here's an excellent article on how much does it cost to create an app. I strongly recommend to read it as one of the most comprehensive answering this question

• ConnectStevenConnectSteven subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2021

The cost of developing a mobile app can vary from $5,000-$2,00,000. Quite a gap, isn't it?

Just like most things in life, you get what you pay for. You cannot expect to develop an amazing app for just a few dollars.

The mobile app development cost depends on a bunch of factors like types of mobile apps, mobile platforms, the complexity of the design, numbers of features, location and rates of developers you choose, etc.

If you are looking for an app development company for your small business then I would recommend MindInventory. They have a team of experienced developers to help you with any type of mobile app development.

• KimiKimi subscriber Posts: 25 Bronze Level Member

At first, you should know the price for website development, marketing, and creative content.