how to create good public relations for a startup.

Connie975Connie975 Posts: 14subscriber Bronze Level Member
Hi guys,

I have a startup in the making, I want to know, how can you do public relations, with out investing huge money, for the same. 

Comments

• PosidenPosiden Posts: 1subscriber Member
    Hi Connie975, my name is Jay, if you send me an email telling me a little about your start up I will see what I can do to help you out. I have started and successfully operated 2 businesses and the methods I use are extremely effective and can be applied to pretty much any company. My email is [email protected] 
  • AlexKAlexK Posts: 12subscriber Bronze Level Member
     Connie975 said:
    Hi guys,

I have a startup in the making, I want to know, how can you do public relations, with out investing huge money, for the same. 
    SaaS startup?
  • Why-EyesWhy-Eyes Posts: 51subscriber Bronze Level Member
    do you know how your going to market and do you have an email list that your going to write too? Do you have a blooming webpage and want to put a video there? If so I would look at these 5 steps for building a online relationship with customers
    1) Introduction - try to grab their attention and create open loops to keep them interested and make them want to stick around and read/watch more
    2) Story - tell a story it doesn't have to be to long and don't brag about yourself, instead let us see you for the human you are and not some untouchable being who has never made mistakes 
    3) content - this is where you give your value to them and show of your product and speak about how it changed you
    4) Transition - transition your whole conversation into the last step
    5) pitch - this is where you confirm the sale and tell the price of it