WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Rare & profitable Trade - need funding to Expand /

ninjaDninjaD subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hello I’m searching for funding to purchase property, & take my business to the next level.
I own an electronics repair business specializing in vintage & HiFi audio systems restorations/repairs/tune-ups. ( No car amps! )
I’m also a Musician, amp Tech, sound engineer, electronics engineer, & artist.
I don’t advertise at all and the repair side of things stays so busy I schedule people out over a month in advance; i’m Good at what I do and there’s also no one else that does what I do for a 75 mile radius.
the repairs are just a suppliment for what I really want the expansion for and that’s building my own Line of guitar amps & effects pedals.
I build pedals and amps all the time for people but from now on I want to put into production the ones I build.
theres also a whole other side to this business which will start earning massive profits in the very first year, but I’ll get into that with serious investors.
so why don’t I get loans?
easy...bad credit.
i chose the wrong school 9 years ago, and that’s Brown Mackie College who now have been found guilty of fraud and ordered to pay back student loans... which I qualify for and have proof but it’s still a 2-3 year process and I’m tired of waiting.