WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

online scams

chevymanusachevymanusa subscriber Posts: 3
edited February 2007 in Selecting a Business
     Scams or Not???
  I`ve been searching online work at home web sites... Typing  ads,  filling out surveys,,, etc.. Most give lots of sales pich  and little facts the the back them up...But not all should be scams??? Need feed back to help further my studies..  An old saying,, if it sounds to good to be true , it probally is ..!  [  www.top-paying-online-jobs.com</A>  ]
This is one of the many sites i`m studying check it out give me feed back ,Please  Thanks

Comments

• stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    There are so many scams trying to pull folks in who want to work from home. A solution is to find a reputable company that will allow you to work from home. Alot of companies in my area are offering this, if not then some are offering 3 days home 2 days in the office. Are you studying this or looking to work at home? We have folks that work in our office and just hired 3 women to work from home. One is even from another state. We have check-ins online and over phone and as long as performance meets or exceeds, I am all for it. Helps them, helps me. We are all happy.When we expand our incubation services next year we will include daycare in the building for our  employees and tenants.Being a Mom of a four year old I know the difficulties. My daughter Halla is enrolled in Day School full time, because they don`t offer part time. She only goes 3 days a week unless I am unable to do that some weeks. Alot of women want an outside job but there salary does not even cover the costs of daycare. There have been so many studies done on working from home, the pros and cons and how usually productivity increases. I am all for it. These scammers market to folks and give them hope while alot of times setting folks up to lose money through them instead of helping them to succeed. It is unfortunate. But As Nikole stated WAHM has listings on reputable and not reputable companies. I believe digital-women.com has a list too.
    Erin
  • conciergeladyconciergelady subscriber Posts: 4
    Check out Tory Johnson a correspondent for Gma.  It is:  abcnews.go.com/GMA.Scroll to the bottom where you will see a lot of information on the good guys and of course the bad guys...
  • chevymanusachevymanusa subscriber Posts: 3
      I sure got a lot of meat to research..Thanks ......The more feedback the better,, keep it comming

• chevymanusachevymanusa subscriber Posts: 3
     Hello,,I found  wahm to be great,,plenty of info..  startupnation  &  wahm..are both good sound buissiness sites,  YES!!!  The big money is out there.. for any one ..I see this is good ,,And one can do it from home...
       positivity  Always..
      dedicated to 6-8 hr daily..
      I see and believe in approx.30-60 days one can bring in $150--$500, weekly... 
       Good honest  companies--find them--secure them--
      and your money will be there..  Now where doe`s one start ??   Thanks for all your feed back,,you folks are great............... comments  Welcome