How to build Customer Relationships?

Sandra YanceySandra Yancey Dallas , Texas , 75254subscriber Posts: 34 Bronze Level Member
Customer Relationships is basically about finding people who are interested in your product or service. You develop relationships with people who are excited and to know about you. These relationships don't just happen in one or two meeting at networking events. But what can be done to build customer relationships in the digital age? Read the blog here

Comments

• ShanoShano subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    Sandra, I read your article. As mentioned in your post, you've suggested building customer relationship from the emotional connect point of you. I'll just add that if you were to take the technology route, then a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is a must-have system in the business environment. And if we combine the two approaches i.e the emotional connect and the technological innovation, then that's the real competitive edge that an organization can create for itself in today's digital age.
    What are your thoughts?
  • saravanansaravanan subscriber Posts: 389 Silver Level Member
    Give More Feedback
    Prioritize Their Happiness
    Make Yourself More Available
    Build Better Relationships

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 270 Silver Level Member

I read your blog. Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us, it is a really helpful article!

• Marx CarlMarx Carl subscriber Posts: 2 Member

I have found success with Boaz Rauchwerger's formula. Anyone can do it. Take notes and keep them in their contact cart.

Boaz's "Five Key Questions to Build Relationship"

• I am just curious, where are you originally from? Boaz said that everybody has a story and you want to know it to understand them.
    • What brought you here? In case, the person responds that he/she is not from where you met him/her. Or, Have you lived here all your life? In case, the person states that he/she is from the area.
    • Do you have a family? This may include, spouse, parents, siblings, pets, etc.
    • What do you do? By now, you have build a relationship that the person has already shared some personal details with you. Now, he/she will be more open to tell you about his/her work.
    • What did you want to be when you were growing up? Again, this question will threw the person back in his/her past. Boaz said that’s where you will be able to connect with the person at a deeper level.
  • Jhon CluadeJhon Cluade subscriber Posts: 9 Member

Always practice empathy :) that is the key in building a relationship.

• Sydney blackSydney black subscriber Posts: 4 Member

I'll have to say that communication is always the first tip and trick in building a good trustworthy customer relationship. Talk to your customers, see what they need and what are their needs. We are also customers at some point in our life and our tastes and demand changes from time to time. So it is necessary to know the needs of the customers and so that there will be a good impression for the customers of our business. Talking to customers can be easy nowadays as there are plenty of platforms for that.