WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to Get Your Startup Media Attention with Public Relations

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageHow to Get Your Startup Media Attention with Public Relations

Don't neglect PR. With the right public relations strategy in play, you can grasp the media’s attention with your startup. Here’s how.  

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    Very informative, Social media nowadays it becomes one of the most popular for spreading out what your offering and can used for finding potential customers. Its become necessary because you can reach your target audience can easily get feedback and get to know about their interest. You can educate them, and mostly you get a chance to get permanent customers. The social media can do it for you. You can share quality content, videos, and images that can help them to understand.
    I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup