restaurant investor wanted
chefmross subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2009 in Elevator Pitches
chef with 30 plus yrs experience in 5 star 5 diamond resorts looking for an investor for a restaurant in Texas, Have business plan finished and am willing to do what it takes, only looking for 150k
Sign In or Register to comment.
Since this forum is intended to elicit feedback - I offer the following comments:
1. Your experience is great. Do you intend for your new restaurant to be a 5 star type?
2. Have you identified /selected a location for your restaurant?
3. If you have additional team members - that would strengthen your attractiveness
4. I`d avoid the "only looking for" part.
5. Your "willing to do what it takes" statement could be construed as desperation.
Hope this helps. Send me a PM if you want to discuss your specific situation
1) Upscale eclectic, menu changing weekly or more, not 5 star price
2) Yes have an area and one site now
3) Yes have an accountant, and some key staff members
4) Point taking
5) Not desperation,but know the hard work and hours that go into starting a business, especially a restaurant