WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Bootstrapping 201: How to Save Money on Basic Business Necessities

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageBootstrapping 201: How to Save Money on Basic Business Necessities

Here are some specific areas in which new businesses can save money by bootstrapping their businesses, from office space to hiring.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    A very informative guide I must say. When I've started the expenses and hiring was one of the difficult tasks to find the right team for a proper job. Then I was suggested to get on-demand solution providers. So I don't need to hire someone as I was running out of a budget. Then I can to know about a company, i.e., on-demand software solution provider and that cost me very reasonable. The benefits as I get the team of highly experienced and professionals that can help me with the product but as well as with the idea. You can also refer to following.
    odtap.com
    I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup