WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

7 Bad SEO Practices to Avoid at All Costs

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

image7 Bad SEO Practices to Avoid at All Costs

Business best practices can change quickly, but perhaps none quite as fast as Search Engine Optimization. Avoid these SEO mishaps at all costs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Travis LongmoreTravis Longmore subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    "By deciding to focus on proper marketing tactics and non-manipulative on-page SEO, you’ll prevent yourself from having to read an article like this 10 years from now that laughs at the tactics that you used."

I'm glad Google and the big social networks are finally getting to a point with their technology that it rewards quality content and not the blackhat marketing techniques. I talked with a lot of small businesses as a consultant a few years ago and the amount of time they spent trying to 'figure' out SEO was staggering. I'm there will one day be a future of quality content for the sake of the user :D
  • Options
    manuyadavmanuyadav subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    edited August 2018
    There are a no. of seo companies as well that might do your work at a much cheaper rate then your expense.