WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Let Me Design Your Digital Marketing Strategy at No Cost!

MasterBruceMasterBruce subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hey Gang - 

Struggling to get rolling with your digital presence? Digital marketing is sort of my thing and I'd be more than happy to help you out (totally free, btw)! No catch, no upsell, no secret recruitment program to my cult, or anything of the sort! Just some genuine advice from yours truly.

I'm in the early stages of starting my own digital agency and what better way to test out the waters than with a few guinea pigs like yourself?  :)

At this time I won't be providing any formal deliverables to you, just free advice via whatever method is easiest for you (email, phone, video chat, carrier pigeon, etc.)

Areas of Expertise: Facebook Advertising, Content Marketing, SEO-driven Blogging, E-Commerce, Wordpress, Sales Funnel Design, A/B Split Testing, etc.

Feel free to reach out if you'd like my take on your business or venture! Might as well take advantage while the advice is free!

Comments