WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hoping to Help!

jeremyk13jeremyk13 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hi! My name is Jeremy. I am currently working as a control systems field engineer on a large wellsite expansion in Russia. In July, I will be moving into the role of Director of Engineering at a medium sized manufacturing services company in South Texas and Mexico.

One of my dreams is to start an engineering consulting firm aimed towards helping small companies and start-ups through the inevitable problems that are found in cost-reduction efforts, scaling, root cause analysis, and process risk assessment. A full-time engineering staff isn't appropriate for every company, but an experienced set of technical eyes is often valuable when stressful dilemmas arise. I'd like to see a world where no problem is impossible to solve. I will initially utilize this vision to focus the engineering department at the manufacturing services company. From here, I hope to offer the service to external clients through the company and ultimately break off as a subsidiary.

Please let me know if you have any advice or feedback. I would also be more than happy to help out with any problems you or your organization may be facing!

Comments